Thin Client Devices (SP-15-011-2)
A single supplier framework for the provision of Thin Client Devices and Associated Services.
What is in scope?
- A range of thin client devices and operating systems
A range of accessories and all services associated with the deployment of these devices.
What is out of scope?
- Desktop client devices
- Mobile client devices
- Tablet devices
- Web based and proprietary devices
- Storage area networks
- Peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
There are separate frameworks for Desktop, Web Based & Proprietary, Mobile and Tablet Client Devices and IT Peripherals.
Who is this available to?
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector
- Other public bodies
This contract was awarded following an OJEU procurement.
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of this page published on Public Contracts Scotland. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
- Ease of Use: This award follows a comprehensive tender exercise, under EU public procurement regulations, and provides an easy route to market for contracting organisations.
- Fixed pricing: Pricing is fixed for the duration of the framework, providing budget certainty for public bodies.
- Product range: The framework has secured a diverse range of products to provide flexibility and choice, at market leading prices.
- Coverage: The framework is available to all Scottish public sector contracting authorities, regardless of size or geographical location.
- Transactional efficiencies: The framework focusses on eProcurement, increasing transactional efficiencies for end users.
- Sustainability: the framework addresses the Scottish Government’s and Scottish public sector organisations’ aspirations with regard to ethical, social, economic, environmental and sustainability issues.
30 November 2015
29 November 2018
There is the option to extend by a further 12 months, giving a maximum contract duration of 4 years.
Contact and feedback to:
Bryan Dodds (ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist)
Phone: 0131 244 6290
Karen Pow (ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist)
Phone: 0131 244 8121
Dell Corporation Limited
Contract or Framework Agreement Guidance
Full product specifications and pricing details can be obtained from our secure stakeholder site Knowledge Hub.
if you are not registered to access this site and are eligible to use the framework please complete the attached template and send to email@example.com.
A buyer's guide is also available from the Dell portal. Organisations should contact Dell for further details or to register for the portal.
Contact named individual above or Dell direct.
Page updated: Friday, April 06, 2018