Who can access: see ‘Who can use this Framework’ below
Contract Status: Live
Dates of Contract: 18 March 2021 to 17 March 2025
Category: Construction: National
This Framework is to procure consultancy services relating to civil engineering construction works. This is a call-off contract from Scotland Excel.
For more information on this Framework please visit Scotland Excels Contract Register.
Staff responsible for the procurement of civil engineering consultancy services can choose to purchase from the following lots:-
- Lot 1 - Roads & Structures
- Lot 2 - Transportation & Traffic
- Lot 3 - Environmental Engineering
- Lot 4 - Land Surveying
- Lot 5 - Drainage & Flooding
- Lot 6 - Geoenvironmental & Geotechnical
- Lot 7 - Coastal & Maritime
- Lot 8 - Master Planning
- Lot 9 - Project & Commercial Management
Who can use this Framework
The following contracting authorities (and successor bodies) can use this Framework:
applications can be made during the period of this framework and call-offs can be made immediately following successful application. To apply, see section on “How to become and Associate Member” below.
- Integration Authorities, or other bodies, established pursuant to the Public Bodies (Joint Working) (Scotland) Act 2014.
- Scottish Registered Social Landlords listed on the public register of the Scottish Housing Regulator as at the date of publication of the Contract Notice.
- Tayside Contracts
- Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges (APUC Ltd) and their member organisations across the higher and further education sector in Scotland and their associated and affiliated bodies.
- Scottish Prison Service (SPS)
- Scottish National Health Service Authorities and Trusts
- Transport Scotland
- Scottish Government
The above is subject to each contracting authority entering into and maintaining a relevant membership agreement or other access agreement with Scotland Excel.
How to become an Associate Member
To become an Associate Member you must first contact Scotland Excel. This allows Scotland Excel to approve the public sector organisation requesting to become an associate member and further information on the Framework will be provided.
How to access this Framework
To access this framework, you will need to register for an account in Scotland Excel’s member area.
There are two types of members you can choose from, Member Council or Associate Member. When you choose one of the options you will see a drop down list, this should show your organisation.
If you cannot see your organisation please contact Scotland Excel and they will provide you with assistance.
Once registration is completed you will have access to the Framework documentation.
You will also have access to the following:
- Scotland Excel contracts under development
- details on contracts managed by Scotland Excel including user guides, acceptance schedules and reports
- information about national 'Category A' contracts
Benefits for public bodies using this framework include:
- benchmarked savings (and fixed pricing for 12 months)
- prescribed NEC4 contract terms allowing for quick use
- various pricing options to suit your project e.g. fixed price, time charge
- upfront community benefit system which allows local delivery of benefits
Awarded suppliers can be found on Scotland Excels Contract Register, see link under Contract Description.