Scottish Procurement and Property Directorate
What we do
Our role is to lead and deliver public procurement at national, central government and Government levels.
Our work focuses on delivering savings, benefits and efficiences through procurement and contracting.
We also facilitate procurement and commercial activities through:
- procurement and commercial policy and advice
- construction procurement policy and advice
- property, asset and estate management advice
- eCommerce, and best practice tools and templates
- developing and supporting our staff
- reviewing how we manage projects
- continuously aiming to improve our performance
Who we are
Cabinet Secretary and Ministers
Director, Scottish Procurement and Commercial