- 31 Oct 2016
Contract status: in progress
Dates of contract: 1 November 2016 to 31 August 2021
Category: media, marketing, design and print
This framework agreement covers a wide range of media services.
What is in scope
The media services framework covers:
- press cuttings service
- broadcast service
- online news media service
- social media service
- evaluation and analytics service
- news distribution and online news room service
- enquiry management service
What is out of scope
The framework does not cover media buying and planning.
Who can use this
The framework agreement is available for use by:
- Scottish Ministers (including agencies)
- Scottish non-departmental public bodies
- offices in the Scottish administration which are not ministerial offices
- cross-border public authorities within the meaning of section 88(5) of the Scotland Act 1998
- Scotland Office
- Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body
- councils constituted under section 2 of the Local Government etc.(Scotland) Act 1994
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- Scottish Police Authority
- Scottish health boards or special health boards
- NHS Scotland
- Integrated Joint Boards established further to the Public Bodies (Joint Working) Act 2014
- bodies registered as social landlords under the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001
- Student Loans Company Limited
- Forestry Commission
- Commissioner of Northern Lighthouse operating as the Northern Lighthouse Board
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Business Stream Ltd
- Business Gateway
- National Unit at the Convention of Scottish Local Authorities
- further or higher education institutions being fundable bodies within the meaning of section 6 of the Further and Higher Education (Scotland) Act 2005
- any public body established by or under the Scotland Act 1998 or any Act of the Scottish Parliament
- any association of or formed by one or more of the foregoing:
- bodies financed wholly or mainly by one or more of the foregoing
- bodies subject to management supervision by one or more of the foregoing
- bodies where more than half of the board of directors or members of which, or, in the case of a group of individuals, more than half of those individuals, being appointed by one or more of the foregoing
In addition to the contracting authorities listed, the framework agreement is available to charities entered on the Scottish Charity Register and voluntary organisations entered on the membership database of the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations.
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
Precise Media Monitoring Ltd
Phone: 0207 264 4774
Benefits of this framework include:
- co-ordinated approach throughout Scottish public sector
- potential cash and non-cash savings through competitive rates
- pricing fixed for four years
- quality - key performance indicators (KPIs) and service levels have been developed and agreed with the service provider
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
Tel: 0131 244 3627