Contract status: in progress
Dates of contract: 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2025
Category: media, marketing, design and print
This framework agreement covers a wide range of media services.
What is in scope
The media services framework covers:
- print media service
- broadcast service
- online news media service
- social media service
- evaluation and analytics service
- news distribution and online news room service
- enquiry management service
What is out of scope
The framework does not cover media buying and planning.
Who can use this
This framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Precise Media Monitoring Ltd
222 Grays Inn Road
Phone: 0207 264 4774
Benefits of this framework include:
- co-ordinated approach throughout Scottish public sector
- potential cash and non-cash savings through competitive rates
- pricing fixed for four years
- quality - key performance indicators (KPIs) and service levels have been developed and agreed with the service provider
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback