Who can access: all public sector (national)
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 September 2022 to 31 August 2026
Category: Media, Marketing, Design and Print
This framework agreement is for the provision of marketing services.
It covers the provision of all marketing services, including the development of materials to deliver targeted messaging, engagement with audiences and to support behaviour change.
What is in scope
The framework agreement is for the supply of marketing services. Framework suppliers will be required to provide the services under each of the following six lots:
- Lot 1 Creative Services above £50K
- Lot 2 Creative Services below £50K
- Lot 3 Digital Marketing Services
- Lot 4 Public Relation Services
- Lot 5 Market Research Services
- Lot 6 Events and Video Production Services
Details on the scope for each Lot is contained in the attached Buyers’ Guide.
Who can use this
The framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- universities and colleges
- other public bodies
See Public Contracts Scotland Notice for full details.
Note: it is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the Public Contracts Scotland Notice and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The benefits of the framework are:
- opportunity for a co-ordinated approach across the Scottish public sector
- opportunity for public bodies to learn and liaise and share best practice
- value for money savings
- all suppliers offer a range of Fair Work First measures under the Framework including confirmation of no inappropriate use of zero hours contracts and payment of at least the real Living Wage
Full contact details for all the suppliers is contained in the attached buyers guide.
We have published the buyer's guide for this framework:
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback