- 5 Oct 2016
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract:
- procurement training - 5 October 2016 to 4 October 2020
- sustainable procurement training - 20 September 2016 - 19 September 2020
There is the option for two one-year extensions, giving a maximum contract duration of four years.
Category: procurement and commercial training frameworks
We have two framework agreements for procurement and sustainable training. These are available for two years with a possible two one year extensions.
What is in scope
The two frameworks are available for:
- standard courses: the delivery of learning activities from the framework's learning programme, which are tailored and contextualised for the framework public body
- developed courses: the development of new learning activities for inclusion in the learning programme, which can then be delivered to framework public bodies
A developed course may be face-to-face tutor-led classroom learning (to a number of delegates appropriate for the subject, level and type of learning), a webinar, a workshop or e-learning.
Developed courses may also incorporate pre/post event work, other blended delivery methods or self directed study.
What is out of scope
- consultancy services
- venue hire
- visual equipment hire
Who can use this
- Scottish Government
- fire and policy
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies via the Scottish Government
Benefits from this framework include:
- enabling procurement and commercial capability to effectively deliver better outcomes for the people of Scotland through the efficient, skilled and prudent use of public funds
Sustainable procurement training framework
Procurement training framework
See the attached buyer's guide for more information. Associated forms are also attached.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
Senior Capability Development Officer