Procurement training frameworks
- Scottish Procurement and Property Directorate
- Part of
- Public sector
Guidance for public sector organisations on how to access and use framework agreements.
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: in progress.
Dates of contract:
- Lot 1: Procurement training - 9 December 2021 - 8 December 2024 (with an option for a further one-year extension)
- Lot 2: Sustainable procurement including climate change training - 6 December 2021- 5 December 2024 (with an option for a further one-year extension)
This multi-lot framework is for the supply of the provision of training services aligned to the National Procurement Competency Framework.
The framework is broken down into two lots:
- Lot 1 – Procurement training (single supplier)
- Lot 2 – Sustainable procurement including climate change training (single supplier)
- Lot 1 – Scotland Excel Academy
- Lot 2 – Sustainable Procurement Ltd
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and email to email@example.com
- File type
- 41 page PDF
- File size
- 681.5 kB
- First published
- 5 October 2016
- Last updated
- 17 January 2023 - show all updates
- All updates
Removed 'Procurement and commercial training framework - Buyer guide 2022'.
Amended text to reflect that buyer guide is now available on the page and added links to Knowledge Hub
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback