- 22 Oct 2018
The national procurement competency framework and associated online tool - the procurement development framework - can be used to assess skills, identify training needs and support career planning.
It reflects the Scottish procurement context and aligns to the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) global standards.
The Procurement Development Framework can be used to:
- self-assess skills
- identify training and development needs
- help with career planning and personal development
The attached documents include:
- procurement competency framework
- procurement development framework tool: user guide
- procurement job role examples
- blank job role template