- 7 Jan 2020
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2022
The contract is for the provision of a web based spend analysis tool.
What is in scope
The provision of a web based spend analysis tool and other associated tools available to Scottish public sector bodies and organisations including those in the Scottish Government, local authorities, NHS Scotland and higher and further education. The provision of the core service is centrally funded by the Scottish Government.
The web based tool provides a secure and efficient way to allow Scottish public sector organisations to perform a wide range of analysis on procurement spend, helping them to identify where collaborative opportunities exist and where transactional efficiencies could be made. This includes:
- Identifying how much they are spending with third party suppliers
- Identifying who the key suppliers are and the use of collaborative contracts
- Gaining insight into invoicing activity across the public sector
- Highlighting commonality across suppliers and spend categories
- Identifying spend with small and medium sized suppliers
- Highlighting spend with local suppliers
It inter-operates with Public Contracts Scotland.
What is out of scope
The provision of other ecommerce tools
- eProcurement professional buying tools
- P2P service management
- catalogue content management
- Scottish National Advertising Portal (PCS)
- National e-tendering System (PCS-T)
Who can use this
Scottish Government and other public sector bodies
Entserv UK Limited
Tower 1, Floor 2, Royal Pavilion
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contact listed below.
Phone: 0141 242 5949