- 29 Aug 2016
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 17 February 2016 to 16 February 2021
The contract is for provision of a Scottish national advertising portal.
What is in scope
A fully managed and hosted service for a Scottish national advertising portal (PCS).
The portal is internet-based and used to:
- advertise contract opportunities
- manage the procurement process for low value procurements
- record contract award information and data
It will inter-operate with other ecommerce tools including Public Contracts Scotland – Tender and Scottish Procurement Information Hub.
What is out of scope
The provision of other ecommerce tools
- eProcurement professional buying tools
- P2P service management
- catalogue content management
Who can use this
Scottish public sector bodies and organisations including
- Scottish Government
- local authorities
- NHS Scotland
- higher and further education
- police and fire authorities
- third sector organisations
The portal is also used by the general public (including suppliers).
Millstream Associates Limited
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to the contact listed below.
Telephone: 0141 242 5468