Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 September 2023 to 31 August 2025 (there are 2 x 12 month extension options, giving a maximum contract duration of four years)
Category: ICT products - national
Desktop client devices framework is a single supplier framework for the provision of desktop client devices and associated services.
What is in scope
- corporate desktop PC
- a range of flat panel monitors
- fixed workstation
- all services associated with the deployment of desktop client devices, together with a range of upgrades, downgrades and accessories
What is out of scope
- mobile client devices
- web based and proprietary client devices
- tablet devices
- thin client devices
- storage area networks
- telecoms hardware
- peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
Who is this available to
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Benefits for public bodies using this framework include:
- savings: the product pricing is significantly lower than current market pricing
- fixed pricing: pricing is fixed for the duration of the frameworks, providing budget certainty for public bodies
- coverage: the frameworks are available to all Scottish public sector contracting authorities, regardless of size or geographical location
- environmental: to reduce the environmental impact of desktop computing, the latest energy efficiency and environmental accreditations were incorporated into the minimum specification
- transactional efficiencies: the framework focus on eProcurement, increasing transactional efficiencies for end users
- sustainability: the framework addresses the Scottish Government's and Scottish public sector organisations' aspirations with regard to ethical, social, economic, environmental and sustainability issues
HP Inc UK Limited
191 West George Street
Supplier's contact details for account managers are as follows:
Central Government and Local Authorities
Education and health
Phone: 07767 827620
Organisations who are experiencing issues when using the framework should, in the first instance, escalate these by contacting HP Scottish Procurement escalation at email@example.com. This mailbox should not be used for general enquiries.
Contract or Framework Agreement guidance
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the Find a Tender Service notice.
It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use any framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Guidance on this can be found in Annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Please see the following contract award notice for full details:
We have published the buyer's guide for this framework:
Full product specifications and pricing details can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed above.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback