Who can access: all public sector organisations with the exception of NHS who have their own arrangement in place
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 15 April 2023 to 14 April 2026
Category: ICT networks - national
This framework agreement is a re-let of the previous Mobile Voice and Data Services framework.
Scottish Procurement has established a single supplier framework agreement with Vodafone Ltd for the provision of mobile voice and data services. Call-off contracts will be awarded via direct award, issued by Scottish public sector organisations through the framework.
What is in scope
The scope of the services includes the following:
- voice and short messaging service (SMS)
- data services including individual, aggregated, shared and unlimited data options
- international calls and data
- mobile devices and accessories via a public sector device catalogue
- Wi-Fi calling
- lone and remote worker services
- mobile device management
- device data cleansing/wiping disposal
- device insurance
- 5G Services
- professional and managed services
- mobile internet of things (IoT) services
- access point name (APN) services
- converged mobile services
- business mobility apps
What is out of scope
- fixed telephony services
- wide area network (WAN) connectivity
Who is this available to
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public sector bodies
Note: it is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the Contract Notice Section II.2.4 refers.
Further guidance on this can be found in Annex A of Scottish Government Guidance on Framework Agreements. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Contract award notice
Please see the following contract award notice for full details:
This national framework will provide the following benefits:
- excellent tariff pricing, benchmarked annually and offering value for money options available to Scottish public sector bodies regardless of size or geographical location
- access to a wide range of mobile voice and data services with a variety of associated and emerging technologies e.g., 5G and mobile Internet of Things (IoT)
- extensive list of devices and accessories spanning a range of price points via a public sector device catalogue
- free of charge device wiping, disposal, recycling service
- simplified tariffs for international travel with ability to use UK voice, text and data allowance when travelling overseas
- good levels of national mobile coverage with network improvements planned over the duration of the framework and where there is no suitable Vodafone network coverage, optional use of alternative networks may be provided
- contracting with an accredited Real Living Wage employer who also provide wider benefits in terms of fair work, social, environmental and community benefits
- as a single supplier arrangement, there is no need for further competition with a compliant and easy route to market for Scottish public sector organisations with a simplified direct award approach for call-off contracts
- access to a supplier which is accredited to ISO27001
- framework reduces duplication of procurement activity within the Scottish public sector.
For new customers, initial framework and tariff enquiries:
Telephone: 07771 993993
For customers with existing Vodafone contracts:
Telephone: 07880 094560
The Vodafone service desk is also available Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm.
Telephone: 0333 304 3333
We have published a buyer guide .
A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document, details of the specification and service levels , order form and the Vodafone Public Sector Device price list can be accessed via the “Scottish Procurement: Procurement Information Network” group on the secure Knowledge Hub site.
If you do not have access to the Scottish Procurement: Procurement Information Network site, please ensure you are registered on Knowledge Hub and complete the membership request form.
Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback