Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 22 August 2022 to 21 August 2024 (option of 2 x 12 month extension periods)
Category: ICT products – national
A fourth generation, multi supplier national framework for the provision of office equipment and managed print services.
What is in scope
Full catalogue offering of multi-functional devices and services, including managed print services.
The scope of the Framework will include, but not be limited to:
- provision of multi-functional devices and services (low/med/high volume)
- desktop printers (low/med/high volume)
- 3D printing
- print room equipment and services (very high volume)
- managed print services
- consumables and software
What is out of scope
The framework does not cover:
- client devices
- audio visual equipment
- low cost, non-serviceable equipment (for example, laminators)
- mail room equipment (for example, franking machines)
- storage area networks
- telecoms hardware
- IT peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
Who can use this
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- other public bodies
Note: entitlement can be established from the terms of the Find the Tender Service reference 2022/S 000-005336. It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use any framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Guidance on this can be found in Annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Benefits of this national framework include:
- framework contributes to support the goal of achieving 90-95% deployment of more energy efficient multi-functional devices in Scottish public sector
- a compliant and easy procurement route to market for transactional products and associated services and a co-ordinated central point of contact for contract management
- opportunity to drive best value for money for more complex and/or higher value solutions through further competition
- access to a diverse range of products and services at market leading prices
- committed to the delivery of fair-work practices including payment of the Real Living Wage and delivery of community benefits
- consideration of our aspirations with regards to ethical, social, economic, environmental and sustainability issues
- contractors accredited to ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Canon UK
- Capital Document Solutions
- HP Inc UK
- Konica Minolta
- Workflo Solutions
- XMA Ltd
A buyer's guide document detailing more information, including supplier contact details, is under development.
See: all frameworks and contracts.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the ICT Products team contacts listed above.
ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist
Phone: 0131 244 6290
ICT Portfolio Officer
Phone: 0141 242 5833
ICT Portfolio Manager
Phone: 0131 244 5749
ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist
Phone: 0141 242 5595
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback