Contract status: in progress
Dates of contract: 11 July 2020 to 10 July 2024
Category: media, marketing, design and print
This framework agreement is for the provision of recruitment and public appointments advertising and public information notice adverts.
It covers the full range of media activity required to support the activities including, but not restricted to, recruitment and social advertising, public information notices (including access to online services).
What is in scope
Recruitment advertising and public information notices for a full range of services including:
- media planning/advice
- market research and campaign tracking
- digital/online including mobile and social media
- copy writing and type setting services
- web design, hosting and maintenance of internal and external related websites
What is out of scope
The framework does not include display and promotional advertising.
Who can use this
The framework is open to the following public sector bodies:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
Contract award notice
Please see the following contract award notice for full details:
- framework for the provision of recruitment advertising and public information notices (OCID: ocds-r6be6-0000598299)
See attached framework document for further information.
Benefits of this framework include:
- co-ordinated approach across the Scottish public sector
- opportunity for public bodies to learn and liaise and share best practice
- value for money savings to be realised through collaborative use of this contract
TMP (UK) Limited
14-18 Hill Street
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
- File type
- 5 page PDF
- File size
- 169.0 kB
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback