- 16 Nov 2015
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 16 November 2015 to 15 August 2021 (framework refresh in progress)
Category: ICT products - national
A single supplier framework for the provision of mobile client devices and associated services.
What is in scope
This framework covers:
- entry level laptops
- corporate laptops
- ultraportable laptops
All services associated with deployment of mobile client devices, together with a range of upgrades, downgrades and accessories.
What is out of scope
The framework does not include:
- desktop client devices
- tablet devices
- web based and proprietary devices
- storage area networks
- peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
Who can use this
The framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
This contract was awarded following an OJEU procurement.
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the contract notice published on Public Contracts Scotland.
If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Benefits of this framework include:
- savings: the product pricing is significantly lower than current market pricing
- ease of use: this award follows a comprehensive tender exercise, under EU public procurement regulations, and provides an easy route to market for contracting organisations
- fixed pricing: pricing is fixed for the duration of the framework, providing budget certainty for public bodies
- product range: to provide flexibility and choice, the products are supplemented by a menu of upgrades, downgrades, accessories and services
- coverage: the framework is available to all Scottish public sector contracting authorities, regardless of size or geographical location
- environmental: to reduce the environmental impact of mobile computing, the latest energy efficiency and environmental accreditations were incorporated into the minimum specification
- transactional efficiencies: the framework focusses on eProcurement, increasing transactional efficiencies for end users
- sustainability: the framework addresses the Scottish Government’s and Scottish public sector organisations’ aspirations with regard to ethical, social, economic, environmental and sustainability issues
HP Inc. UK Limited
191 West George Street
Supplier's contact details for account managers are as follows:
Central Government and Local Authorities
Phone: 0203 564 1643
Education and Health
Mobile: 07767 827620
Organisations who are experiencing issues when using the framework should, in the first instance, escalate these by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. This mailbox should not be used for general enquiries.
Full product specifications and pricing details can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
A buyer's guide is also available from the HP Business to Business Portal. Organisations should contact the HP Account Team (email: email@example.com) to register.
- File type
- 16 page PDF
- 457.2 kB
ICT Portfolio Manager
Phone: 0131 244 5749
ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist
Phone: 0131 244 6290
ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist
Phone: 0141 242 5595
ICT Portfolio Officer
Phone: 0141 242 5833