- 19 Dec 2019
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2021 (there are 2 x 12 month extensions, giving a maximum contract duration of four years)
Category: ICT products - national
Desktop client devices framework is a single supplier framework for the provision of desktop client devices and associated services.
What is in scope
- corporate desktop PC
- a range of flat panel monitors
- fixed workstation
All services associated with the deployment of desktop client devices, together with a range of upgrades, downgrades and accessories.
What is out of scope
- mobile client devices
- web based and proprietary client devices
- tablet devices
- thin client devices
- storage area networks
- telecoms hardware
- peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
Who can use this
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
This contract was awarded following an OJEU procurement.
Note: it is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of the notice published on OJEU.
Contract award notice
Please see the following contract award notice for full details:
Framework for desktop client devices - ocds-r6ebe6-0000608451
See attached framework agreement for further information.
Benefits for public bodies using this framework include:
- savings: the product pricing is significantly lower than current market pricing
- fixed pricing: pricing is fixed for the duration of the frameworks, providing budget certainty for public bodies
- coverage: the frameworks are available to all Scottish public sector contracting authorities, regardless of size or geographical location
- environmental: to reduce the environmental impact of desktop computing, the latest energy efficiency and environmental accreditations were incorporated into the minimum specification
- transactional efficiencies: the framework focus on eProcurement, increasing transactional efficiencies for end users
- sustainability: the framework addresses the Scottish Government's and Scottish public sector organisations' aspirations with regard to ethical, social, economic, environmental and sustainability issues.
HP Inc. UK Limited
191 West George Street
Central Government and local authorities
Phone: 0203 564 1643
Education and health
Phone: 07767 827620
Organisations who are experiencing issues when using the framework should, in the first instance, escalate these by contacting HP Scottish Procurement escalation at firstname.lastname@example.org. This mailbox should not be used for general enquiries.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not regisered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.