- 30 Nov 2019
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 30 November 2019 to 29 November 2021 (there is the option to extend by a further two 12 month periods, giving a maximum contract duration of four years)
Category: ICT products - national
A single supplier framework for the provision of web based and proprietary client devices and associated services.
What is in scope
- a range of web based devices (Chromebooks)
- a range of proprietary client and tablet devices from Apple and Microsoft
- open source tablet devices
- a range of thin client devices and operating systems
- device accessories and deployment services
What is out of scope
- desktop client devices
- mobile client devices
- storage area networks
- peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
Who can use this
The framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
This contract was awarded following an OJEU procurement.
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of this page. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Contract award notice
Please see the following contract award notice for full details:
Framework for web based and proprietary client devices - ocds-r6ebe6-0000605238
See attached framework agreement for further information.
- ease of use: this award follows a comprehensive tender exercise, under EU public procurement regulations and provides an easy route to market for contracting organisations.
- fixed pricing: pricing and discounts are fixed for the duration of the framework , providing budget certainty for public bodies.
- product range: the framework has secured a diverse range of products to provide flexibility and choice, at market leading prices.
- coverage: the framework is available to all Scottish public sector contracting authorities, regardless of size or geographical location.
- transactional efficiencies: the framework focusses on eProcurement, increasing transactional efficiencies for end users.
- sustainability: the framework addresses the Scottish government's and Scottish public sector organisation's aspirations with regard to ethical, social, economic, environmental and sustainability issues.
Junction 24 Business Park
Full product specifications and pricing details can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
A buyer's guide is also available from the XMA portal. Organisations should contact XMA at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to register for the portal.