Who can access: only those organisations named in the contract document
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 12 September 2022 to 11 September 2025
Category: corporate services - national
The travel services contract provides a booking service for UK and overseas point of sale. This means that you can book and pay for travel and accommodation in international countries where you have a departmental presence. The contract offers solutions for organisations who:
- need to book domestic and international travel and/or accommodation
- make travel and/or accommodation bookings using online booking services
- need offline booking services and support
What is in scope
The travel services contract covers the provision of:
- air (both domestic and international), rail, ferry and Eurotunnel travel
- ground transport including (but is not limited to) car hire, coach hire with driver and taxis
- supporting services such as passenger traveller tracking
- additional passport, visa, currency and covid services including test kits and managed quarantine
- air, boat and helicopter chartering
- crisis management services including repatriation, emergency accommodation, MEDEVAC and security and risk management services
- implant services: this is where an employee of a supplier will work at a customer's premises
What is out of scope
The agreement does not cover the sourcing and booking of meeting rooms and conference venues nor full event management. These services can be secured through either/or the Sourcing and booking of meeting rooms and conference venues framework and the Events and video production framework.
Who can use this contract
This contract was placed as a result of a direct award via the Crown Commercial Services framework, RM6217.
The contract is only available to those organisations named in the contract document.
Organisations not named can still undertake their own call-off contract via the CCS framework. Scottish Procurement will be able to provide any assistance/guidance as required.
Benefits to public bodies from using this contract include:
- one-stop shop solution for all their travel and accommodation requirements
- access to self-booking tool
- price match guarantee which ensures the lowest cost options for travel and accommodation
- access to negotiated programmes for air, accommodation, and rail. The Public Sector Negotiated Programmes provide more opportunities for cost savings and added value benefits with special pricing arrangements with a wide range of accommodation providers, airlines and rail partners. The programmes are inclusive of different fare and rate types, enhanced terms, and conditions and available for worldwide travel requirements
- clearly identifiable transaction charges
- access to best practice travel policy and booking guidance
By using the contract, organisations will now have the ability to monitor their impact on the Climate Emergency and ensure that their duty of care to their staff is covered. CTM's updated online booking tool will offer contract users the following additional benefits:
- displaying CO2 and a carbon calculator to bookers at time of booking;
- set allowances of CO2.
- add tailored sustainability drop down messages to bookers.
- CO2 management information including cross travel comparisons, mileage and CO2 info.
- green choice hotels and air options.
- SMART Data reporting tool gives visibility of an organisations carbon footprint. Data can cover: -
- total CO2 emissions by month
- average CO2 emissions per trip and per traveller
- CO2 emissions by service type (air/hotel/car/rail) and by service provider
- CO2 emissions by fare class
- estimated CO2 offset costs per month, per trip and per traveller using ACCU carbon credit pricing
- book, travel and manage your requirements all through your mobile phone.
- ability to view and filter active travellers on an interactive global map, see current risk status, potentially affected travellers and contact travellers from the platform.
- view Covid-19 information by country and identify risk levels
CTM North Ltd
Phone: 01274 760650
For all customer queries/issues email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract documents can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
Phone: 07387 230257
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback