- 23 Oct 2019
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2023
Category: corporate services - national
The framework can service your organisation's requirements by sourcing venues for any tpe of conference and/or meeting.
What is in scope
The framework provides organisations with the following services:
- Conference and meeting venue bookings
- Overnight accommodation, where the accommodation is in the same venue as the conference or meeting which has been booked through the framework
What is out of scope
The agreement does not cover event management.
Who can use this
The agreement can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the contract notice. guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
Contract award notice
Please see the following contract award notice for full details:
- sourcing and booking of meeting rooms and conference venues service - ocds-r6ebe6-0000581524
See attached framework document for further information.
Benefits to public bodies from using this contract include:
- one stop shop solution for all your requirements
- access to the ExecSpace online portal, which provides a range of additional benefits (login details required from ExecSpace)
- clearly identifiable transaction charges
- guaranteed competitive pricing for the framework duration
5 Mitchell Street
Phone: 0131 297 4416 (this line operates from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday)
Email address for bookings and enquiries: email@example.com
For new customers, contact ExecSpace to discuss your requirements, arrange a visit and schedule your go-live date. Please contact:
Head of sales and service
Phone: 0131 297 4416
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.