Who can access: all public sector (national)
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2027
Category: Corporate services - national
This framework agreement is for the provision of general office supplies.
It covers the provision of general office stationery, office paper, electronic office and media supplies, catering goods and consumables, janitorial and cleaning goods, hygiene and workplace safety, and small office machines.
Who can use this
The framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- universities and colleges
- other public bodies
See Public Contracts Scotland Notice for full details.
Note: it is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the Public Contracts Scotland Notice and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The benefits of the framework are:
- will cater for the full scope of key stakeholders’ requirements and will deliver process savings, economies of scale, service quality improvements and consistency in approach to market across the wider Scottish Public Sector
- Lyreco holds real living wage accreditation and are signatories to the Scottish business pledge
- reduce emissions through consolidating deliveries and increasing EV (electric vehicles) delivery vans in Scotland
Lyreco UK Ltd has been appointed as the sole supplier for this framework.
We have published the buyer's guide for this framework:
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback