- 9 Apr 2019
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 13 April 2019 to 12 April 2023
Category: Professional services - national
The third generation temporary and interim staff services frameworks are a suite of four individual frameworks.
There are two temporary staff services frameworks:
- temporary admin, catering and manual – north region
- temporary admin, catering and manual – south region
There are two interim staff services frameworks:
- interim professional staff services – national (for the whole of Scotland)
- interim IT staff services – national (for the whole of Scotland)
Call-off contracts may be awarded under these Frameworks in one of two ways
- by the direct award ranked process
- by mini-competition
What is in scope?
The following types of temporary and interim staff services can be procured via these frameworks:
- temporary administrative, catering and manual staff services
- interim professional staff services
- interim IT staff services
What is out of scope?
- permanent staff recruitment
- fixed term appointment contracts – FTAs (for example, individuals who will be employees of the buying organisation for a short term)
Who can use this?
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
Contract award documents
Please see the following contract award notices for full details.
Framework for Temporary Administrative, Catering & Manual Staff Services (North) - ocds-r6ebe6-0000551090
Framework for Temporary Administrative, Catering & Manual Staff Services (South) - ocds-r6ebe6-0000551034
Framework Agreement for Interim Professional Staff Services (National) - ocds-r6ebe6-0000550998
Framework Agreement for Interim IT Staff Services (National) - ocds-r6ebe6-0000550712
See attached framework documents for further information
Benefits from public bodies using this framework include:
- financial benefit: the framework agreements have secured beneficial pricing. Organisations may achieve savings in the region of 8%-10% against current market commission rates
- quality: all of the framework contractors are committed to the delivery of quality services. Key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) have been agreed with all suppliers
See: supplier details.
See the attached buyers' guides and hints and tips guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
- File type
- 27 page PDF
- 471.6 kB
Temp Interim - 3rd generation framework - Buyer's guide - Temp Admin Catering Manual North South - March 2021
- File type
- 28 page PDF
- 812.4 kB
- File type
- 7 page PDF
- 380.6 kB