Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 14 October 2019 to 30 March 2022
Category: Utilities - national
A national collaborative contract for the bulk supply of liquid fuels.
This is a collaborative contract, not a framework agreement, therefore there is no facility for public bodies to call-off or run mini competitions.
What is in scope
This contract covers:
- gas oil class A2 (agricultural or heating purposes)
- heating oil substitute
- gas oil class D
- adblue bulk
- adblue pallets
- marine oil
Who is this available to
Only those public bodies who participated as part of the e-auction on 14 August 2019
Note: If you are a new public body with a significant requirement please refer to the buyer's guide.
The benefits of this collaborative contract include:
- savings of up to 8.5%
- across all suppliers, employees are paid at least the Scottish Living Wage
- all suppliers provide flexible working
- there are no zero-hours contracts
- suppliers provide employee opportunities for learning and development
- Certas Energy UK Ltd t/a Scottish Fuels
- Highland Fuels
- RIX Petroleum (Hull) Limited
See the attached buyer's guide for more information about using the contract.
Site data validation
To add or change an existing delivery site, complete the attached site data validation form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain more information on the scope of this collaborative contract and the process for participation please contact:
Phone: 0131 244 3521