Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 14 October 2015 to 13 October 2019
Category: Utilities - national
This is a collaborative contract, not a framework agreement, therefore there is no facility for public bodies to call-off or run mini competitions
What is in scope
This contract covers:
- gas oil A2 (agricultural or heating purposes)
- ultra low sulphur gas (ULSGO)
- heavy fuel oil
- medium fuel oil
- gas oil class D
- light fuel oil
- petrol (ULSP)
- diesel (ULSD)
- leaded petrol
Aviation fuel/marine oil:
- marine oil
- aviation fuel
What is out of scope
The following fuels are out of scope:
- liquid petroleum gas (LPG)
- liquid bio fuels (other than bio diesel)
Who can use this
No new customers
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The benefits of this contract include:
- standardised terms and conditions and information reporting
- consistent contract and supplier management
- competitive supplier cost to serve/margin pricing mechanism
- diverse supply base covering Scotland
- wide range of fuel supplies
- product and regional lots to ensure the market meets organisations requirements and locations
- lots 101,102,103 and 104 – heating oils – Scotland North, West, Central and South regions
- lots 201 and 203 – automotive fuels – Scotland North and Central regions
- lot 401 – aviation fuel – UK National
- lot 301, marine gas oil - UK National
- lots 202 and 204 – automative fuels – Scotland West and South regions
See the attached buyer's guide for more information about using the contract.
Site data validation
To add or change an existing delivery site, complete the attached site data validation form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All customers must complete, sign and email back either a short or long order form. These provide the authority for you to procure liquid fuels with the awarded supplier(s) under a call-off contract and the supplier to fulfil orders.
Short order form - this should be used if you have a simple requirement for the supply of fuels, and all of the details around that requirement are covered in your completed site validation sheet. In these cases, we can run a further competition on your behalf. The short order form is attached below.
Long order form - you should use this if you have additional or more complex requirements which cannot be fully described in the site data validation sheet (for example, value added services such as SMR/SMI, different pricing options etc.). It will be your responsibility to run your own further competition.
Evaluation will be a combination of quality and price. Crown Commercial Services (CCS) are available to assist in these instances and you will need to advise CCS when you have awarded their call-off contract. For further information, email: email@example.com.
Phone: 0131 244 3521