- 1 Mar 2016
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 March 2016 to 29 February 2020
Category: Utilities - national
Provision of water and waste water billing services including automated meter reading (AMR) services.
What is in scope
Water and waste water services, including automated meter reading (AMR) services across the public sector.
Who can use this
This framework can be used by:
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The benefits to the public sector from this framework include:
- annual cost saving of around £5 million to £10 million for the duration of the contract
- automated meter reading (AMR) logger offering
- active water management programme for reducing water usage
- dedicated customer service team
Community benefits include:
- supplier operates an apprenticeship programme, with two apprentices now working directly within the Scottish Procurement framework
- schools engagement programme aimed promoting sustainability around water usage. This includes guides for teachers and children on building water friendly projects and water audits helping long term water management and efficiency in schools
employee volunteering programme giving employees opportunities to get involved with water related environmental activities
comprehensive package of support to help staff stay fit and well including access to private physiotherapy, employee assistance programme, health MOTs, Get Active campaign
Phone: 0131 244 5485