Telephony and communication services dynamic purchasing system
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: Live
Dates of contract: 27 April to 28 March 2025
Category: ICT Networks – National
This dynamic purchasing system (DPS) is for the provision of telephony and communication services and is a multi-lot arrangement providing a full range of services across two lots.
The DPS operates in a similar way to a framework, however it is an electronic process and suppliers can apply to join the DPS at any time.
Suppliers wishing to join should register with PCS and PCS-Tender; the contract notice will remain open throughout the lifetime of the DPS. Further information can be found in the Buyer and Supplier guides on this page.
What is in scope
- Lot 1 – telephony and communication services
- Lot 2 – enterprise bundled services (includes all services available through Lot 1 and mobile voice and data services) *
* more than one telephony service will need to be purchased to qualify as a bundled services. For standalone mobile voice and data services, please refer to the Mobile Voice and Data Services Framework.
Who can use this
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the DPS to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of the contract notice .
The benefits of the dynamic purchasing system are:
- easy access for public sector bodies to a full range of telephony and communication services
- a one-stop shop approach for all telephony and communication services
- easy access for suppliers
- encourages small and medium-sized enterprise participation
- encourages strong competition
- suppliers can join the DPS at any time, provided they meet the minimum selection criteria
- streamlined procurement via electronic process
- access to a wide range of suppliers and services
- all suppliers will have third party cyber accreditation or equivalent
- all suppliers to confirm they will pay the real living wage as a minimum to all staff delivering services via this DPS
A supplier list is provided below.
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
Request an accessible format by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- File type
- 9 page PDF
- File size
- 611.7 kB
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- File size
- 197.9 kB
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback