Non Domestic Energy Efficiency
Scottish Procurement have developed a framework to facilitate the implementation of Non Domestic Energy Efficiency (NDEE) to the Scottish public sector.
The framework has one lot, comprising multiple framework suppliers each able to deliver energy efficiency works and services via a range of technical solutions that will provide guaranteed energy performance over the term of the call-off contract awarded under the Framework.
The framework is based upon an Energy Performance Contract (EnPC) with a performance guarantee capable of delivering on the basis of:
- design and build;
- design, build and operate;
- design, build, operate, finance; or
- design, build, operate, finance and maintain
What is in scope?
It is intended that the framework will cover NDEE retrofit, in its broadest sense, to public sector buildings and grounds including a combination of building fabric, building environmental services systems and their control (for example heating, cooling, ventilation, lighting, water etc) and local energy regeneration (including combined heat and power systems and district heating systems).
What is out of scope?
- Domestic Energy Efficiency
Who is this available to?
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector
- Other public bodies
Full OJEU details can be found at this link
Note: It is the responsability of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
The benefits for public bodies using this framework will include:
- Economies of scale and standardised approach
- Facilitation of private sector financed work
- Major carbon reduction and energy/bill savings
- Potential to reduce Carbon Reduction Commitments (CRC) for public sector bodies
1 March 2016
|End date ||29 February 2020 |
- Alternative Heat Ltd
- Ameresco Ltd
- Blackbourne Ltd
- British Gas Trading Ltd
- Cynergin Projects Ltd
- Everwarm Ltd
- FES Ltd
- Matrix Control Solutions Ltd
- Robertson Group Ltd
- SSE Contracting Group Ltd
- Vital Energi Solutions Ltd
|Contact ||Graeme Reid |
Tel: 0131 244 7673
Buyers Guide attached
Further information including specifications and pricing is available from contact point above.
Page updated: Monday, March 27, 2017