- 30 Sep 2018
Who can access: all public sector
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 30 September 2018 to 29 September 2020
Category: eCommerce - national
PCS-Tender is the national etendering system, centrally funded by the Scottish Government.
The system is a secure and efficient means for buyers and suppliers to manage tender exercises online.
The standard templates provided enable buyers to :
- create consistent tender documentation more easily
- help them to adhere to legislation, policy and procurement procedures
- provides a standard, best practice approach to public sector procurement
What is in scope
Provision of an esourcing solution – an internet-based, collaborative technology to facilitate the full life cycle of the tender process for both buyer and supplier, including:
- eTendering - internet based, collaborative technology to facilitate the full life cycle of the tender process for both buyer and supplier
- eEvaluation - evaluation of tenders, setting criteria, analysis and presentation of results
- eAuction - a module to enable a buyer (or an agent of a buyer) to run electronic auctions
- eContract - a module to support the generation, drafting and finalising of contractual documentation, the management of a contract through its life, including the implementation, roll-out, administration and closure of contracts
- eSupplier management – a module to track supplier performance across the lifetime of the contract through key performance indicators (KPIs), balanced scorecards and scoreboards
What is out of scope
The provision of other ecommerce tools:
- Scottish National Advertising Portal (PCS)
- P2P Service Management
Who can use this
The contract can be used by:
- Scottish Government
- fire and police
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies via the Scottish Government
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the contract to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the eProcurement service management notice published on Public Contracts Scotland. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Benefits for public bodies using this contract include:
- provision of modern esourcing software
- one system suitable for use across all Scottish public sector organisations
- efficiency benefits and access to innovative sourcing activities, for example eAuctions, eContract and eSupplier Performance Management
- use of standardised procurement processes, standard templates for Invitation To Tender (ITT) documentation and common standards of management information
BravoSolution UK Limited
For further information please contact the named individual below.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.
Telephone: 0141 242 0419