Temporary and Interim Staff Recruitment Services
The Temporary and Interim Staff Services frameworks are a suite of eight individual frameworks.
There are six Temporary Staff Services Frameworks:
3 x temp admin – North, East and West
3 x catering and manual – North, East and West
These are ranked solution frameworks, with three suppliers on each.
Interim Professional Staff Services – National
Interim IT Staff Services – National
Both Interim IT and Interim Professional are mini competition frameworks, with three suppliers on each.
What is in scope?
The following types of temporary staff services can be procured via these frameworks:
- temporary administrative staff services
- temporary manual and catering staff services
- interim professional staff services
- interim IT staff services
What is out of scope?
Who is this available to?
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third Sector
- other public bodies
Full OJEU details can be found below:
Temp & Interim Professionals
Temp & Interim IT
Temp & Interim Admin – East
Temp & Interim Admin – West
Temp & Interim Admin – North
Temp & Interim Catering & Manual – East
Temp & Interim Catering & Manual – West
Temp & Interim Catering & Manual - North
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use these framework agreements to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of Scottish Government Guidance on Framework Agreements. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Further information is available on Public Contracts Scotland
- Financial benefit: The framework agreements have secured beneficial pricing. Organisations will be able to achieve savings in the region of 10% against market rates
- Quality: All of the framework suppliers have a proven track record and are committed to the delivery of quality services. Key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) have been developed and agreed with all suppliers.
13 April 2015
12 April 2019
Contact and feedback to:
Phone: 0141 242 5628
Phone: 0131 244 3627
List of suppliers
Contract or Framework Agreement guidance
Link to guidance documents.
- Temporary and Interim Staff buyer's guide – Interim Professional and Interim IT
- Temporary and Interim Staff buyer's guide – Administrative, Catering and Manual
- Temporary and Interim Staff Services – Hints and Tips
Scottish Public Sector organisations wishing to use this framework must complete and return (to Scottish Procurement) a framework participation form – copy provided in buyers guide – prior to making contact with the framework supplier.
Information regarding pricing and terms and conditions can now be found on Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this site and are eligible to use the framework please complete the attached template and send to the Scottish Procurement contact detailed above.
Please note that any information obtained via the Knowledge Hub site (such as framework agreement documentation, framework terms and pricing) must be treated as commercially confidential and must not be shared with anyone outside your organisation without the prior approval of Scottish Procurement.
All other enquiries in relation to this framework agreement should be directed to the procurement contacts named above.
Page updated: Monday, November 13, 2017