National IT Peripherals Framework (SP-14-002)
Scottish Procurement awarded a single supplier National Framework for IT Peripherals on 1 August 2014, with deliveries to framework public bodies commencing on 1 November 2014.
What is in scope?
- Interactive whiteboards
Desktop printers and scanners
- Desktop printers
- Desktop accessories
- Mice and keyboards
- Access points
This list above is not exhaustive and provides an example of the products available through the framework.
All services associated with the deployment of the product groups detailed above are considered within scope of this framework.
What is out of scope?
Who is this available to?
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector
- Other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use any framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of Scottish Government Guidance on Framework Agreements. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
- Pricing - The pricing is based on ‘supplier list less discount’ providing a guaranteed minimum discount by product group and manufacturer.
- Savings – The framework will continue to leverage the total Scottish public sector spend, providing the opportunity to improve on discounts based on uptake and volume.
- Coverage – The framework will be available to all Scottish public sector contracting authorities, regardless of size or geographical location.
- Delivery – delivery is free of charge for all orders under 20kg, based on 3 to 5 day delivery.
- Environmental – The framework will deliver against environmental objectives including reduced carbon footprint as a result of a reduction in the number and frequency of deliveries through consolidated ordering.
- Process efficiency – There is no requirement for further competition allowing procurement staff to focus on strategic priorities.
- Transactional efficiency - The framework will focus on the uptake and expansion of eProcurement capabilities to influence buying behaviour through the consolidation of orders and deliveries.
- Management information – Misco will provide detailed management information which will be used to drive further efficiencies throughout the life of the framework.
1 August 2014
31 July 2018
Contact and feedback to:
Bryan Dodds (ICT Product Portfolio Specialist)
Phone: 0131 244 6290
Karen Pow (ICT Product Senior Portfolio Specialist)
Phone: 0131 244 8121
Misco UK Ltd
2 Cartsdyke Avenue
Contract or Framework Agreement guidance
A buyer's guide is available on Misco’s website. Organisations can also contact the Misco Account Team for further information.
Contact the Misco Account Team mailbox above.
Organisations who are experiencing issues when using the framework should, in the first instance, escalate these by writing to Misco. This mailbox should not be used for general enquiries.
Page updated: Thursday, June 29, 2017