5 FRUIT AND VEGETABLE CONSUMPTION - References and notes
1. Scotland's Health - A challenge to us all: The Scottish Diet. Edinburgh: The Scottish Office, 1993. www.healthscotland.com/documents/1181.aspx
2. Eating for Health: a Diet Action Plan for Scotland. Edinburgh: The Scottish Office, 1996. www.scotland.gov.uk/library/documents/diet-00.htm
3. Towards a Healthier Scotland. Edinburgh: The Scottish Executive, 1999. www.scotland.gov.uk/library/documents-w7/tahs-00.htm
4. Improving Health in Scotland - the Challenge. Edinburgh: The Scottish Executive, 2003. www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2003/03/16747/19929
5. Eating for Health - Meeting the Challenge. Edinburgh: The Scottish Executive, 2004. www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2004/07/19624/39995
6. Review of the Scottish Diet Action Plan - progress and impacts 1996-2005. Glasgow: NHS Health Scotland, 2006.
7. Better Health, Better Care Action Plan. Edinburgh: Scottish Government, 2007.
8. Healthy Eating, Active Living: An action plan to improve diet, increase physical activity and tackle obesity (2008-2011). Edinburgh: Scottish Government, 2008.
9. See: www.takeonlife.co.uk
10. World Health Organization (2003). Diet, Nutrition and the prevention of Chronic Diseases: Report of a joint WHO/ FAO expert consultation. Geneva: WHO Technical Report Series, 916.
11. Roe, L., Strong, C., Whiteside, C., Neil, A. and Mant, D. (1994). Dietary intervention in primary care: Validity of the DINE method for assessment. Family Practice.11: 375-81.