INTRODUCTION - References and notes
1. Further information on the Scottish Health Survey review and recommendations adopted as a result of the review can be found on the Scottish Government Scottish Health Survey website www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Health/scottish-health-survey
2. Dong, W. and Erens, B. (1997). The 1995 Scottish Health Survey. Edinburgh: The Stationery Office.
3. Shaw, A., McMunn. A. and Field, J. (2000). The 1998 Scottish Health Survey. Edinburgh: The Stationery Office.
4. Bromley, C., Sproston, K. and Shelton, N. (eds.).(2005). The Scottish Health Survey 2003. Edinburgh: The Scottish Executive.
5. This module is a replacement for the Health Education Population Survey ( HEPS) which was previously run by NHS Health Scotland. A separate report based on that module will be published in the winter of 2009.
6. In some Health Boards it will be possible to conduct regional analysis sooner than this, for example after two rather than four years. A detailed paper outlining analysis options at a regional level is available from: www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Health/scottish-health-survey/DataAndDocumentation#a3
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback