Seed potatoes (updated 21 February 2022)
Growing crop tolerances
Class tolerances apply.
Varieties: only varieties approved by the Republic of North Macedonia Ministry of Agriculture can be imported in large amounts. Other varieties can only be imported as trial samples.
Additional declarations to be inserted on the reverse of the phytosanitary certificate for seed potatoes
- Potato wart disease (Synchytrium endobioticum) has never been found on the land used for the production of the seed potatoes.
- Samples of soil from the land in which the potatoes were grown were drawn and tested by the Department prior to planting and revealed no trace of Potato cyst nematode (Globodera rostochiensis and G. pallida).
- Potato brown rot (Ralstonia solanacearum), Potato ring rot (Clavibacter michiganensis ssp . sepedonicus), Black blight (Phoma andina), Potato smut (Angiosorus solani), Japanese beetle (Popillia japonica), False root knot nematode (Naccobus abberans), Premnotrypes spp., Potato spindle tuber viroid and Non-European potato viruses are not known to occur in Scotland.
- Erwinia chrysanthemi has not been recorded in commercial stocks of potatoes grown in Scotland.
- The consignment complies with List IV.A.part I, point 25.1, 25.2, 25.4 aa, cc 25.4.2 a, 25.5 of the Off. Gazette RNM No. 91/21.