Pesticide usage - arable crops and potato stores 2018: survey results
Information from a survey of pesticide use on arable crops and potato stores in Scotland during 2018.
This document is part of a collection
1. Food and Environment Protection Act 1985: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1985/48 [Accessed 14 Aug 2019]
2. EU Statistics Regulation (1185/2009/EC) Regulation (EC) No 1185/2009 of the European ... - EUR-Lex [Accessed 14 Aug 2019]
3. Hughes, J., Monie, C. Reay, G. & Wardlaw, J. (2017) Pesticide usage in Scotland: Potato stores 2016. Scottish Government https://www.sasa.gov.uk/document-library/arable-crops-and-potato-stores-2016 [Accessed 14 Aug 2019]
4. Wardlaw, J., Hughes, J., Monie, C. & Reay, G. (2015) Pesticide usage in Scotland: Potato stores 2014. Scottish Government https://www.sasa.gov.uk/document-library/arable-crops-and-potato-stores-2014 [Accessed 14 Aug 2019]
5. AHDB TuberTalk news https://potatoes.ahdb.org.uk/sites/default/files/publication_upload/TuberTalk_Winter2018%231552_190125_WEB.pdf [Accessed 14 Aug 2019]
6. Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1986/1510/contents/made [Accessed 14 Aug 2019]
7. Science and Advice for Scottish Agriculture (SASA) Pesticide Usage on Arable crops Data Series http://www.sasa.gov.uk/pesticides/pesticide-usage [Accessed 14 Aug 2019]
8. Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (ASHE) 2018 (Table 3.5a) https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/datasets/regionbyoccupation2digitsocashetable3 [Accessed 22 Aug 2019]]
9. Agricultural Statistics, Scotland 2018. HMSO, Edinburgh 2018.
10. Wood, H.J. An Agricultural Atlas of Scotland. George Gill and Sons, London, 1931.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback