Publication - Statistics

Pesticide usage - arable crops and potato stores 2018: survey results

Published: 13 Nov 2019
Directorate:
Agriculture and Rural Economy Directorate
Part of:
Farming and rural
ISBN:
9781839603099

Information from a survey of pesticide use on arable crops and potato stores in Scotland during 2018.

Pesticide usage - arable crops and potato stores 2018: survey results
Table 14: Legume seed treatment formulations - 2018

Table 14: Legume seed treatment formulations - 2018

Area (ha), weight (kg) and percentage of crop treated

Seed treatments Legumes 2018 Legumes 2018 2016(1) 2016(1)
ha % kg ha kg
All seed treatments 0 0 0 164 25
No information seed treatment 281 11 N/A 387 N/A
No seed treatment 2,268 89 N/A 3,226 N/A
Area grown 2,549     3,777  

(1) For full list of formulations recorded in 2016 please refer to the 2016 report(3)

Please note: 89 per cent of legumes in 2018 had no seed treatment, the seed treatment information for the remaining 11 per cent was unknown

Legumes includes field beans and dry harvest peas


Contact

Email: psu@sasa.gov.scot