1. Scottish Envelope Data Sources: 2005 -Thomson and Moxey evidence to Bew Review; 2014 and 2019 – Economic Report on Scottish Agriculture using official exchange rates.
3. Thomson, S. and Moxey, S.P. (2020) Structure and Support of the Scottish Beef Sector 2019 – impact of CAP 2015 reforms. Available at: Suckler Beef Climate Scheme: research papers
4. Business Reference Number – reflects an individual business unit from an agricultural support perspective (and it may contain more than one agricultural holding).
6. excludes Young Farmer Uplift as that data was not provided for analysis
13. After consultation with RPID we believe that the number of BPS recipients appears as 17,461 due to BPS penalties.
14. Using 2019 official exchange rate of €1 = £0.89092
15. SO includes all activities within a business, including those that did not have support allocated
17. €1 = £0.89092
18. The methodology used in allocation of SOs to sectors was submitted to RESAS.
20. Definitions from: data.gov.uk - Less Favoured Areas
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback