1. Gross Value Added ( GVA)
4. Note: chart 3.2 groups all grants and subsidies together, whereas coupled payments are often included with outputs. See Table A1.
9. "Dairy cows" refers to female dairy cattle aged two years and over, with offspring.
10. "Beef cows" refers to female beef cattle aged two years and over, with offspring
13. Dairy and beef cows are defined as female cattle aged two years and over, with offspring.
14. Capital formation of livestock included in livestock figures. 2014 data for England.
15. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs ( DEFRA), England. www.gov.uk/defra
Department for Agriculture and Rural Development ( DARD), Northern Ireland. www.dardni.gov.uk
Welsh Government, Wales. www.wales.gov.uk/statistics-and-research