Following consultation it has been decided to reduce the frequency of ERSA publications from every year to every three or five years. Under this plan the next ERSA will be published either in 2019 or 2021. In the intervening years we will produce just the tables, in spreadsheet form, online. The Facts and Figures Pocketbook would continue to be published annually. The June 2019 ERSA publication has been postponed until further notice. Should you require any data from the publication please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are publications from 2012 to 2018. Older, more detailed information can be found on the archived site here.
Frequency of Publication:
The format of Economic Report on Scottish Agriculture (ERSA) was changed for 2013 in order that statistics and commentary are presented thematically (e.g. crops, livestock and labour). ERSA also contains new articles which highlight developments that are underway in our methods and analysis or which look at historical data.
A selection of time series data taken from ERSA publications over the last ten years are available as a series of Excel workbooks:
If you would like more information on this or any of our other publications, please contact us at email@example.com
Economic reports on Scottish agriculture
- Scottish agriculture tables - economic report: 2020 edition
- Economic report on Scottish agriculture 2018
- Economic Report on Scottish Agriculture 2017 Edition
- Economic Report on Scottish Agriculture, 2016
- Economic Report on Scottish Agriculture 2015
- Economic Report on Scottish Agriculture 2014
- Economic Report on Scottish Agriculture 2013
- Economic Report on Scottish Agriculture 2012 Edition
- Economic Report on Scottish Agriculture 2011 Edition