We are currently working towards building an evidence base for child protection, by:
- mapping the child protection system and processes
- developing a child protection outcomes framework
- mapping the current data and evidence landscape
- identifying gaps in data and evidence
- identifying how a data and evidence base could be developed
This work will begin by looking at what data and evidence already exists within child protection. This initial picture will then be tested in a series of workshops with stakeholder groups across the sector.
Recommendations on how we can improve our data and evidence within child protection will be made, in consultation with stakeholders, by the end of this year.