The review group chair and the review team are grateful to the Clinical Directors, Superintendent Radiographers, and Breast Screening Centre Managers from the six breast screening centres in Scotland for their participation and support in this review. This is particularly appreciated given the screening service response to Covid-19 in 2020 and ongoing, and the necessary focus on adaptation and recovery.
The review team also appreciated the support from NHS Board Screening Coordinators, colleagues within NSS who were not on the review group, and from wider colleagues in other services.
- Ms Nuala Heely, Organisational Lead – Screening & Immunisation, Public Health Scotland
- Mr John Quinn, Senior Information Analyst, Public Health Scotland
- Mr Garry Hecht, Principal Information Analyst, Public Health Scotland
- Robert Kelly, NSS Digital and Security
- Dean Phillips, Head of Programme, Breast Test Wales
- Sharon Hillier, Director of Screening Division & Consultant in Public Health, Breast Test Wales
- Ms Mandy Ballantyne, Planning and Workforce Manager, Norwich Breast Screening Service
- Sheila Stallard, Consultant Breast Surgeon, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- Dr Helen Bailey, Consultant Radiologist, NHS Grampian
- Margaret Clark, ATOS
- Michael Neilson, Technical Architect – B&PS Tech, ATOS
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback