Appendix A: Mapping Survey Questions
1. I have read and understand the participant information
2. I agree to take part in this research, and for the information I provide to be used in the ways specified above.
3. Which local authority area do your answers relate to?
4. What type of organisation do you represent?
5. For our purposes, a specialist service is a service which only provides support for people who sell sex, or have sold sex in the past. This may be a standalone organisation, or sit within a larger organisation which provides broader services. Is there a specialist service providing support for those who sell sex in your area?
Yes – One specialist service
Yes – Multiple specialist services
No (If No – skip to Q15 Mainstream Services)
Unsure (If Unsure – skip to Q15 Mainstream Services)
6. Thinking about the (first) specialist service supporting people who sell sex in your area – what is the name of this service?
7. Is support available for -
8. Is support available for
Adults (Over 18)
Young people (Under 18)
9. How do people access the service?
Referral from other services
Other [Please specify]
10. What support is available? [Please select all that apply]
One-to-one mentoring support
Referrals and signposting
Counselling (specialist practitioner)
Group work (Creative groups)
Group work (Activity/Walking/Sports Groups)
Group Work (Peer support/Therapy)
Other [Please specify]
11. Is there another specialist service in your area? (If not – skip to Q23 Mainstream Services)
12. Is there another specialist service in your area? (If not – skip to Q23 Mainstream Services)
13. Is there another specialist service in your area? (If not – skip to Q23 Mainstream Services)
14. Please provide the names of any specialist services in your area you have not yet provided information for.
15. The following questions refer to mainstream services such as housing, healthcare and addictions support. These are services that people who sell sex may access, but are not specifically designed to support people who sell sex. How would you rate the level of understanding of the needs of people selling sex in mainstream services in your area?
16. Why have you chosen this rating?
17. What else would you like to add about service provision for people who sell sex in your area?
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback