If you are claiming under the:
- Single Farm Payment Scheme ( SFPS)
- Scottish Beef Calf Scheme ( SBCS)
- Energy Crop Scheme ( ECS)
- Protein Crop Premium ( PCP)
- Nuts Aid Scheme ( NAS)
- Land Managers Options ( LMO)
- Land Management Contract Menu Scheme ( LMCMS)
- Less Favoured Areas Support Scheme ( LFASS)
- If claiming under SFPS, fill in the relevant sections of your SAF to activate your SFPS entitlements by 15 May 2008.
- Ensure that your SGRPID area office receives your completed SAF on or before 15 May 2008.
- If applying for LMO or making an LMCMS declaration, fill in and submit an LMO application ( LMO(2)) by 15 May 2008.
- If claiming under SBCS, fill in and submit your SBCS claim form(s) by 31 December 2008.
- If you have made changes to your land, business or contact details, since you submitted your SAF 2007 or you make changes between 16 May 2008 - 15 May 2009 tell us about this by filling in and sending us an LBCF (see section 3).
- If you are posting your SAF to us ensure that you have paid the correct postage. It is your responsibility to ensure we receive it on time. If we receive your SAF after the 15 May 2008 deadline we will apply late claim penalties.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback