Digital Impact Test
- Does the measure take account of changing digital technologies and markets?
- Will the measure be applicable in a digital/online context?
- Is there a possibility the measures could be circumvented by digital / online transactions?
- Alternatively will the measure only be applicable in a digital context and therefore may have an adverse impact on traditional or offline businesses?
- If the measure can be applied in an offline and online environment will this in itself have any adverse impact on incumbent operators?
In Scotland, marriages and civil partnerships have to take place with both parties and two witnesses present, along with the registrar or religious or belief celebrant.
Hybrid working relies heavily on digital technologies to enable businesses to communicate. Traditional and offline businesses may not be able to offer hybrid working due to their model and what they do i.e. customer facing service industries.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback