1. The detailed analysis of the Scottish economy underpinning this strategy can be found at https://www.gov.scot/isbn/9781804351475
3. The economically inactive figure includes full time students.
4. The detailed analysis of the Scottish economy underpinning this strategy can be found at https://www.gov.scot/isbn/9781804351475
5. The modelling incorporates the key components of this strategy, such as exports, inward investment and capital investment, but the modelling framework does not allow all of the transformational actions of the strategy to be captured.
21. The Cost of Child Poverty in 2021 – based on a UK figure of £37.7 billion estimated by the University of Loughborough
22. Our Tackling Child Poverty Delivery Plan has identified six priority family types at higher risk of poverty: lone parent families, the large majority of which are headed by women; families which include a disabled adult or child; larger families; minority ethnic families; families with a child under one year old; families where the mother is under 25 years of age.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback