Fire and Rescue Statistics, Scotland, 2013-14
Statistical bulletin providing the latest statistics on fires, special service incidents, casualties and false alarms attended by the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service.
3. Dwellings data from 'Housing Statistics for Scotland - Key Information and Summary Tables' http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Housing-Regeneration/HSfS/KeyInfoTables
5. "Children" as referred to in this section are those aged 0-16.
6. Figures not provided in data tables due to the sensitive nature of this data and small numbers which occur for lower geography levels.
7. Figures not provided in Local Authority tables at this time due to the disclosive nature of casualty data breakdowns at lower geography levels.
13. Precautionary checks: A precautionary check is when an individual is sent to hospital or advised to see a doctor as a precaution, having no obvious injury or distress.
Email: Phillipa Haxton
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback