How do we change?
We must follow the advice to stop the virus spreading.
- stay at home if you have a cough, or a high temperature.
- stay 2 metres away from other people if you are outside.
- wash your hands more often - for 20 seconds each time.
- cover your mouth when you cough.
- Wear something over your nose and mouth if you are in a shop or on public transport.
This can be a cloth face-covering like a scarf or bandanna. Do not use a medical facemask.
We must change the way we cope with coronavirus to stops it spreading in the community.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback