The Strategy sets out the priorities for Scotland’s economy as well as the actions needed to maximise the opportunities of the next decade to achieve our vision of a wellbeing economy.
All you need to know about our Programme for Government.
Outlines our ongoing response to the impacts of the pandemic on education in Scotland, and sets out some key next steps we will take to address them.
Statistics and research
People and directorates
Cabinet Secretary and Ministers
Shirley-Anne Somerville MSP
Jamie Hepburn MSP
Lorna Slater MSP
- Advanced Learning and Science Directorate
- Agriculture and Rural Economy Directorate
- Chief Medical Officer Directorate
- Children and Families Directorate
- Early Learning and Childcare Directorate
- Fair Work, Employability and Skills Directorate
- Learning Directorate
- Local Government and Communities Directorate
- Marine Scotland Directorate
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback