1. Roberts, H (2012) What Works in Reducing Inequalities in Child Health? The Policy Press, Chicago.
2. Marmot, M (2020) Health equity in England: the Marmot review 10 years on. BMJ; 368:m693 doi:10.1136/bmj.m693.
3. Scottish Government (2015) Universal Health Visiting Pathway in Scotland: pre-birth to pre-school. Children and Families Directorate. Edinburgh, Scottish Government.
4. Horne, M., R. Wood, L. Marryat and J. Norrie (2020). Evaluation of the Universal Health Visiting Pathway (UHVP): Evaluation of the implementation of the UHVP (Process evaluation) - Statistical analysis plan. OSF, University of Edinburgh.
6. ISD Scotland. Child Health Surveillance Programme Pre-School: Clinical guidelines. Edinburgh: NHS Scotland, 2018.
7. Scottish Government. CEL15: Refresh of Health for All Children (Hall 4): reinforcing key messages. Edinburgh: Scottish Government, 2010. (Accessed on 1 November 2021).
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback