6. The difference being that corroboration of the racially aggravated nature of the victim's behaviour is required to record the standalone offences of 'Racially aggravated conduct' and 'Racially aggravated harassment'.
8. These figures are accurate as of August 2019, when the data was originally extracted from the IVPD. As this is a live operational system these figures will not match those presented in the Tables.
9. The combined total for the individual aggravators exceeds the total of hate aggravated crimes recorded by the police as any individual crime can include the recording of one or more aggravators.
11. Acquaintances include individuals who have a prior relationship with the victim but are not a family member, a partner or ex-partner for example a friend, neighbour, work colleague or classmate.
13. Note that for the purpose of providing this analysis, the 'Other White' category excludes those of White Scottish, Other White British or White Irish ethnicities.
14. Includes the 'Pakistani, Pakistani Scottish or Pakistani' British census group.
15. Includes the African, African Scottish or African British', 'Other African', 'Caribbean, Caribbean Scottish or Caribbean British', 'Black, Black Scottish or Black British', 'Other Caribbean or Black' census groups
16. Includes the 'White Polish' and 'Other White' census groups.
17. Includes the 'Indian, Indian Scottish or Indian British' census group.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback