Tackling Prejudice and Building Connected Communities Action Group
This group was set up in 2017, to take forward work in response to the Independent Advisory Group on Hate Crime, Prejudice and Community Cohesion.
Its membership includes key stakeholders that will provide a strong, multi-agency strategic approach towards tackling hate crime, eradicating prejudice and building community cohesion, whilst respecting the independent responsibilities of the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service and Police Scotland.
The group has idetified its priorities as: legislation and guidance, data and evidence, and reporting.
- Aileen Campbell, MSP (Chair), Cabinet Secretary for Communities and Local Government
- Black and Ethnic Minority Infrastructure in Scotland
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities
- Council of Ethnic Minority Voluntary Organisations
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service
- Education Scotland
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Equality Network
- Glasgow Disability Alliance
- Interfaith Scotland
- Police Scotland
- YouthLink Scotland