Securing a green recovery on a path to net zero: climate change plan 2018–2032 - update
This update to Scotland's 2018-2032 Climate Change Plan sets out the Scottish Government's pathway to our new and ambitious targets set by the Climate Change Act 2019. It is a key strategic document on our green recovery from COVID-19.
An Erratum was published on 24 March 2021 at the following pdf pages.
- ‘Parliamentary scrutiny and the next full Climate Change Plan’ has been replaced with ‘Looking forward to the next full Climate Change Plan’
- the title has been changed from ‘Parliamentary scrutiny and the next full Climate Change Plan’ to ‘Looking forward to the next full Climate Change Plan’
- paragraph 10 has been removed. Ministers wrote to the Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform Committee on 24 March to confirm their decision to finalise this version of the Climate Change Plan update. A full response to the recommendations of the four Committees that scrutinised the Plan update was provided separately at this time. These recommendations will help inform the implementation of the Plan update as well as future sector-specific strategies and plans.
- a credit has been added to the photograph: “The St Fergus gas terminal. Credit: North Sea Midstream Partners (NSMP) Limited”.
- a row has been removed from the table “Strategic Innovation Challenge Fund – to support strategic investment in R&D and innovation to reduce CO2 emissions, stimulate economic recovery and create jobs. New [CCPu 2020]”
- “Emerging Technologies Fund” has been replaced with “Emerging Energy Technologies Fund’
The html and pdf have been updated to reflect these changes.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback