1. Gross Value Added (GVA) is a measure of the economic value generated by an industry or business. See the References and Glossary for more details.
2. Scottish Annual Business Statistics (SABS) provides information on businesses' employment, turnover, and approximate gross value added.
3. The European Commission's Data Collection Framework (DCF) establishes a framework for the collection, management and use of data in the fisheries sector and support for scientific advice regarding the Common Fisheries Policy (CFP).
4. Economics of the UK Fishing Fleet 2017
5. Economics of the UK Fishing Fleet 2017
6. Marine Harvest Integrated Annual Report
7. Scottish Marine Regions were introduced by The Scottish Marine Regions Order 2015. The boundaries identify the areas for preparing and adopting regional marine plans. See References section.
8. Food Standards Agency Approved Food Establishments,
9. Scottish Transport Statistics, No 36, 2017 Edition,
10. Scottish Transport Statistics No 37 2018 Edition,
11. Growth Sector Statistics
12. Renewable Energy Planning Database
13. The Economic Contribution of the Maritime Sector in Scotland: A report for Maritime UK
14. Scottish Transport Statistics Datasets. Chapter 9 Water Transport,
17. CEFAS annually collects economic data on aquaculture under the Data Collection Framework (DCF) regulation (EU Regulation 2017/1004)
20. MMO collate the UK data returns on fishing. Scottish data is provided to MMO and the Scottish Sea Fisheries Statistics are extracted from the MMO database.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback