Reconviction Rates in Scotland: 2018-19 Offender Cohort
Analyses of trends in reconviction statistics up to the latest cohort of 2018-19.
This document is part of a collection
1. Royal Statistical Society (2003) Performance Indicators: Good, Bad, and Ugly Royal Statistical Society Working Party on Performance Monitoring in the Public Services.
2. Battersby, J. & Flowers, J. (2004) Presenting performance indicators Eastern Region Public Health Observatory.
3. Spiegelhalter, D. J. (2005) Funnel plots for comparing institutional performance Statistics in Medicine 24 1185-1202.
4. Abbreviations for local authority groups used in Chart 10 and Chart 11: Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire (Abd), Angus (Ang), Argyll & Bute (Arg), Ayrshire, East, North and South (Ayr), Scottish Borders (Bor), Clackmannanshire (Clk), Dunbartonshire, East and West (Dunb), Dumfries & Galloway (D&G), Dundee City (Dund), Edinburgh and Midlothian (Edin), East Lothian (ELo), Falkirk (Fal), Fife (Fife), Glasgow City (Glas), Highland (High), Inverclyde (Inv), Lanarkshire, North and South (Lnk), Moray (Mor), Na h-Eileanan Siar (NhES), Orkney Islands (Ork), Perth and Kinross (P&K), Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire (Renf), Shetland Islands (Shet), Stirling (Stir), West Lothian (WLo).
5. Community Payback Orders (CPOs) were introduced by the Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010 and came into effect from 1 February 2011. The CPO replaced provisions for Community Service Orders, Probation Orders, and Supervised Attendance Orders.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback